Are you sure that the face you see every day in the mirror is your original face?
Areas of exploration:
- Here we question one of our strongest identifications – the identification with our physical appearance.
- We have so many ideas about ourselves and labels that others put on us. They prevent us from experiencing ourselves in our true nature
- Looking deep inside yourself
- Unleashing layers of personalities
- Enjoying the play with paints, movement and meditation techniques
What will you get from the workshop?
- You will create a number of paintings that reflect different aspects of your inner world and carry important messages for your life path and relationship with yourself.
- You will discover tools of using painting as a map of your inner world and as a support on your life path.
- You will get to know yourself and your inner world a little bit more.
- You will experience moments of peace, tranquility, presence. Everything that meditation brings.
- You will become more alive, creative and discover something new.
Who is this workshop for?
It is for everyone who loves paints and who seeks to know themselves. It is for those who seek to find the answer to the question: “Who is in?” and likes to stay playful with it.You are not required to be a professional artist in order to participate.
A little more...
This workshop is a fruit of my 3-years experience in painting Spirit Portraits. What is Spirit Portrait? Is a sincere endeavor to see the other as he or she is truly beyond layers of defences, personlities, identifications. Individual practice touched hearts of many people and their portraits continue supporting and inspiring them.
The workshop was born out of it. It is about you yourself with my guidance looking inside yourself and encountering different layers of who you are. You yourself with the help of the tools that I offer, investigate and paint your inner world. Deliver images and messages from within. And the great thing about it that we are not going to be serious! I like to play, to laugh, to dance. We will use some of the meditation techniques from Osho, some of what I composed and create together a beautiful circle of the heart that brings a little bit more love and understanding to all of us.
Some of the artworks of the participants
“It was really important to me to find my “Inner Sun”. I tend to be moody and sad, focusing too much on negative things in life, so to realize that I have a big source of light within me and to depict it on paper in a simple childlike shape was a great insight. I'll keep it close by me to remind me when I forget”